The Role of CPCF
To stay abreast of new trends in the nonprofit pregnancy care arena and implement best practices, organizations often need help.
Across North Carolina approximately eighty pregnancy care ministries —pregnancy resource centers, adoption agencies, and maternity homes— provide needed services to women of all ages, men, and families.
Our pregnancy centers provide:
- Pregnancy options education
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy & parenting education
- Referrals to community resources
- Maternity & infant clothing and supplies
- Post abortion recovery support programs
- In some centers —medical services such as
limited ultrasound and STI testing
Our maternity homes and adoption agencies
We also provide additional services to surround pregnant
women with vital care and supportive services.